It's been mostly fixing things for kids the last couple of weeks. Creating a huge tshirt quilt to use up 30 or so tshirts and a couple of pairs of jeans way past wearable. Then putting a well loved afghan back together. I learned how to mend knitted holes for that project. And, still in the works, repairing a vintage backpack.
It was fun to play with some scraps and create this little quilt just because. Ok, it is going to cover a lovely wooden table in the living room that badly needs refinishing not just covering.
The front is a block from Elizabeth Hartman that I loved the first time I saw it. As I was sewing the binding on tonight, I realize that I had actually used left over pieces from the tshirt quilt! Clearly it's time to clean up and put away before the next project.